Man burned after barn explodes

A man was “significantly burned” after a barn exploded in Danville Saturday afternoon.

Danville firefighters found a man with severe burns in the 1300 block of South County Road 300 East shortly after 3:30 p.m. The barn he was working in caught fire for unknown reasons and exploded, officials of the Danville Fire Department said. The man was taken to Eskenazi Hospital and listed in serious condition. A firefighter was slightly injured during the incident. They were treated at the scene for heat exhaustion and released. The fire is under investigation according to Danville Fire Department officials.

 

network indiana

Tags: , , ,